WHAT WE DO
- Costume design for performance
- Product design for Interior and exterior decoration
- Bridal Accessories
- Aso Oke and Ankara fabric Accessories
- Engagement Accessories (letter, baskets, etc.)
- Wall Art
- Millinery supplies
- Head bands
- Keepsake for Interior Design
- Paper craft
- Art and craft supplies
- Statement pieces for daily wear
And So much more boundless creativity
- Kids play & learn: We deliver on teaching children the required crafts that will set them apart from their peers and take them to a new level of understanding in handcrafting and ensure they have fun while at it
- After Sales services: If it’s broken, torn or worn, we can fix it and make it look as good as new
- Style Consultation: Helping our clients combine an outstanding ensemble from head to toe
- Hat In A Box/DIY: Guiding our clients to take a chance and let their creative juices flow by assembling our almost ready made pieces with the help of a manual
- Bespoke/Exclusive/Tailor made orders according to client’s specification
- Rent A Hat: If you just need it for temporary use, we can loan it to you at a fee
- Fabric Dyeing: If your outfit is faded and dye-able or you just want to change its color, we turn it around as desired
- Skills Training & Empowerment: As part of our community development and empowerment initiative, we organize trainings for the youths in our community and beyond to give them a sense of belonging in the society that will help guide their path with the hope that they will one day establish their own venture as well as paying it forward to others in their various communities. We also train people with plans to start a business of their own someday at a fee
We aim to give you a flawless appearance with each personalized piece leaving you looking Timelessly Elegant and graceful in absolute grandeur.
These ensemble of stunning hand-made statement pieces, adorned with exquisite crystal/rhinestone embellishments take its inspiration from nature, incorporating beautiful floral arrangements, the abstract, forest and wildlife designs bringing both client and creator’s imaginations to life in work of art.
Our pieces are ideal to suit that special occasion;
- Tea parties
- Bridal shower
- Church service
- Fashion shows
- Races and other celebrations, as well as an everyday accessory, worn anytime of the day or night.
Numerous private clients, churches, companies and NGO’s; House on the Rock, OAKEN events, RFCA (Run For a Cure Africa NGO for breast cancer awareness) to name a few. Exhibited at Bazaars and exhibitions, American International School, Lebanese community bazaar, French Embassy Bazaar. Exhibited at the African Town Exhibition 2016 at Sidcup Leisure Centre in London.
Recently featured in a UK online Hat magazine “HATALK” with one of our hats as September 2017, Hat of the Month.
We entered for a hat competition organized by X Terrace Fashion platform, UK in March, 2018
We receive orders and deliver products worldwide.